Groover

samedi 2 mars 2024

Interview Seer Seeker

Meet Nino DeBarros, the sole force behind SEER SEEKER. With inspiration drawn from aggressive alternative hip-hop, he shares the journey of relentless dedication, unwavering effort, and infinite power in his music.

1. Who are the band members of SEER SEEKER and what instruments do they play?
It's just me, Nino DeBarros, and my engineer - Michael Preston. I purchase the production using online beat markets. I do vocals and everyone else does the rest.
2. How did SEER SEEKER come together, and what was the inspiration behind starting the solo act?
I always dreamed of a power rap/rock act, and I was inspired because it's my destiny to be a musician of all kinds. My inspiration is my love for alternative hip-hop like Run the Jewels and Denzel Curry.
3. Can you share the story behind spending 150 nights straight working on your vocals in your car in 2023?
I knew I needed a better voice in order to properly rock the project, and I had free nights in college. So I bought a voice training program and stuck myself in my car for 150 nights straight in order to make it better. It was worth it.
4. What are the main musical influences of SEER SEEKER, and how do they contribute to the sound of your music?
Run the Jewels, Denzel Curry - both aggressive alternative hip-hop that influences my sound.
5. Have you had the opportunity to play at any notable gigs, festivals, or events? Any plans for future performances?
Not yet, but I'm working on it!


6. How did it feel to receive a response from the DJ of Run the Jewels, even if it wasn't his speed?
It was exciting to hear from a personal hero and I welcomed any response.
7. Do you have any favorite quotes from previous reviews of SEER SEEKER's music, and if so, which ones stand out?
"Rap's newest phenom" from A&RFactory was awesome to hear.
8. Where was the single/EP/album recorded, and who played a role in its production, particularly the genius engineer Michael Preston?
Northern Virginia.
9. Is there a specific ethos or philosophy guiding SEER SEEKER's music, and how does it manifest in your work?
Hard work and diligence/perseverance. The work I put into this project was insane.
10. Can you describe the overarching theme or inspiration behind the single/EP/album, especially considering the motto "To The Core"?
The overarching theme is unwavering effort towards your goals.


11. What is the essence of each song, focusing on the themes of energy and passion that you mentioned?
The essence is infinite power.
12. If you could choose a couple of lead tracks from your release, what makes them stand out, and what do they represent for SEER SEEKER?
GONE TOO LONG and LIGHT IT UP - they represent energy and defiance. They stand out because of the powerful vocals.
14. In your own words, what does the motto "To The Core" mean for SEER SEEKER, and how does it encapsulate the essence of the music?
TO THE CORE means that music is within my soul, and it's meant to come out.



SEER SEEKER (@seerseekermusic) • Photos et vidéos Instagram

Streamez de la musique SEER SEEKER | Écoutez des chansons, des albums, des playlists gratuitement sur SoundCloud

(39) SEER SEEKER - YouTube


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire